- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Immotile cilia syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible causes found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Cilia dysfunction/tracheobonchial synd.
- Immotile cilia syndrome/Youngs syndrome
- Kartageners syndrome
- Cilia Syndrome Immotile, Cilia Syndromes Immotile, Ciliary Dyskinesia, CILIARY DYSKINESIA PRIMARY, Ciliary Dyskinesias, CILIARY MOTILITY DIS, Ciliary Motility Disorder, Ciliary Motility Disorders, Disorder Ciliary Motility, Disorders Ciliary Motility, Dyskinesia Ciliary, Dyskinesias Ciliary, Dysmotile cilia syndrome, ICS, ICS Immotile cilia syndrome, Immotile cilia syndrome (disorder), Immotile Cilia Syndromes, PCD, PCD Prim ciliary dyskinesia, PCD Primary ciliary dyskinesia, POLYNESIAN BRONCHIECTASIS, Primary ciliary dyskinesia, Syndrome Immotile Cilia, Syndromes Immotile Cilia
- Be the first to add a definition for Immotile cilia syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to Immotile cilia syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)