- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Icam-1/Intracellular adhesion molecule 1 (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Antigen CD54, ANTIGENS CD 054, Antigens CD54, CD 054 ANTIGENS, CD54, CD54 (ICAM 1), CD54 Antigen, CD54 Antigens, CD54 Cluster of diff ag 54, CD54 Cluster of differentiation antigen 54, Cluster of diff antigen 54, Cluster of differentiation antigen 54, Glycoprotein ICAM 1 (human clone pHRVr1 deblocked protein moiety reduced), ICAM 001, ICAM1, ICAM-1, ICAM-1 Intercell adh molec 1, ICAM-1 Intercellular adhesion molecule 1, Intercellular adhes molecule 1, INTERCELLULAR ADHESION MOLECULE 001, Intercellular adhesion molecule 1, Intercellular Adhesion Molecule-1, Lab, Lymphocyte antigen CD54, Lymphocyte antigen CD54 (substance)
- Be the first to add a definition for Icam-1/Intracellular adhesion molecule 1 (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to Icam-1/Intracellular adhesion molecule 1 (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)