- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hypoplastic facial bones
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Weaver syndrome (Marshall-Smith)
- Bone Facial, Bone of face, Bone of face structure, Bone structure of face, Bone structure of face (body structure), Bones Facial, Facial Bone, Facial bone structure, Facial bones, Hypoplastic, ossa faciei
- Be the first to add a definition for Hypoplastic facial bones
- External Links Related to Hypoplastic facial bones
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)