- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hypopharyngeal ulcerations
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Esophageal Crohn's disease
- Hypopharyngeal, Hypopharyngeal structure, Hypopharyngeal structure (body structure), Hypopharynges, Hypopharynx, Hypopharynxes, Laryngeal pharynx, Laryngopharyngeal, Laryngopharynges, laryngopharynx, Laryngopharynxes, Pars laryngea pharyngis, Ulcer, Ulcer (morphologic abnormality), Ulcer lesion, Ulcerated, Ulcerating, Ulceration, Ulcerative, Ulcerative lesion, ULCERS, Ulcus
- Be the first to add a definition for Hypopharyngeal ulcerations
- External Links Related to Hypopharyngeal ulcerations
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)