- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Hydrofluoric Acid Burn - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Pain, severe
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Hydrofluoric acid burn/poisoning
- Be the first to add a definition for Hydrofluoric Acid Burn - Causes
- External Links Related to Hydrofluoric Acid Burn - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)