- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For HLA Dw12 (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hyperthyroidism (Graves disease)
- Antigens HLA D, Antigens HLA-D, Antigens HLA-Dw, Antigens Human Ia-Like, Antigens Human Immune-Associated, Antigens Human Immune-Response, C47 HLA-D ANTIGENS, C48 HLA-Dw ANTIGENS, Class II Human Antigens, Dw12, HLA D 00 ANTIGENS, HLA D antigen, HLA D Antigens, HLA Dw Antigens, HLA-D, HLA-D antigen, HLA-D antigen (substance), HLA-D Antigens, HLA-Dw, HLA-Dw antigen, HLA-Dw antigen (substance), HLA-Dw ANTIGENS, Human Class II Antigens, Human Ia-Like Antigens, Human Immune-Associated Antigens, Human Immune-Response Antigens, Human leucocyte antigen HLA-D antigen, Human leucocyte antigen HLA-Dw antigen, Human leukocyte antigen HLA-D antigen, Human leukocyte antigen HLA-D antigen (substance), Human leukocyte antigen HLA-Dw antigen, Human leukocyte antigen HLA-Dw antigen (substance), Ia Like Antigens Human, Ia-Like Antigens Human, Immune Associated Antigens Human, Immune Response Antigens Human, Immune Response Associated Antigens Human, Immune Response-Associated Antigens Human, Immune-Associated Antigens Human, Immune-Response Antigens Human, Lab, Lymphocyte activating determinant, subtype
- Be the first to add a definition for HLA Dw12 (Lab)
- External Links Related to HLA Dw12 (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)