- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For HLA Cw6 (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Antigens HLA C, Antigens HLA-C, C45 HLA-C ANTIGENS, Cw6, HLA C 00 ANTIGENS, HLA C antigen, HLA C Antigens, HLA-C, HLA-C Ag, HLA-C antigen, HLA-C antigen (substance), HLA-C ANTIGENS, human histocompatibility complex derived antigens-C Antigen, Human leucocyte antigen HLA-C antigen, Human leukocyte antigen HLA-C antigen, Human leukocyte antigen HLA-C antigen (substance), Lab, subtype
- Be the first to add a definition for HLA Cw6 (Lab)
- External Links Related to HLA Cw6 (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)