- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For HLA Bw54 (Japanese) (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dermatitis, neutrophilic (Sweet's syn)
- Antigens HLA, Antigens HL-A, Antigens Human Leukocyte, Antigens Leukocyte, Bw54, C4-C5 HLA ANTIGENS, HL A Antigens, HLA, HLA A 00 ANTIGENS, HLA Ag, HLA antigen, HLA antigen (substance), HLA Antigens, HL-A Antigens, HLA factors, HLA Human leucocyte antigen, HLA Human leukocyte antigen, human histocompatibility complex derived antigens Antigen, Human leucocyte antigen, Human leucocyte antigen (HLA) antigen, Human leukocyte antigen, Human leukocyte antigen (HLA) antigen, Human leukocyte antigen (HLA) antigen (substance), Human Leukocyte Antigens, Japanese, Lab, Leukocyte Antigens, Leukocyte Antigens Human
- Be the first to add a definition for HLA Bw54 (Japanese) (Lab)
- External Links Related to HLA Bw54 (Japanese) (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)