- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For HLA B15 antigen (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Diabetes mellitus
- Antigens HLA B, Antigens HLA-B, B15, C43 HLA-B ANTIGENS, HLA B 00 ANTIGENS, HLA B antigen, HLA B Antigens, HLA-B, HLA-B Ag, HLA-B antigen, HLA-B antigen (substance), HLA-B Antigens, HLA-B locus, human histocompatibility complex derived antigens-B Antigen, Human leucocyte antigen HLA-B antigen, Human leukocyte antigen HLA-B antigen, Human leukocyte antigen HLA-B antigen (substance), Lab, SD-2, Second segregant series, Serologically defined locus-2, Serologically defined locus-2 (SD-2), subtype
- Be the first to add a definition for HLA B15 antigen (Lab)
- External Links Related to HLA B15 antigen (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)