- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For HLA A9 (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Buerger's thromboangiitis obliterans
- A9, Antigens HLA A, Antigens HLA-A, First segregant series, HLA A 01 ANTIGENS, HLA A antigen, HLA A Antigens, HLA-A, HLA-A Ag, HLA-A antigen, HLA-A antigen (substance), HLA-A ANTIGENS, HLA-A locus, human histocompatibility complex derived antigens-A Antigen, Human leucocyte antigen HLA-A antigen, Human leukocyte antigen HLA-A antigen, Human leukocyte antigen HLA-A antigen (substance), Lab, SD-1, Serologically defined locus-1, Serologically defined locus-1 (SD-1), subtype
- Be the first to add a definition for HLA A9 (Lab)
- External Links Related to HLA A9 (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)