- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Rule Outs For Hip dislocation, congenital - Rule Outs
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible rule outs found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Osteochondritis, tibial tubercle (Osgood Schlatter)
- acetabulum dysplasia, CDH, CDH Congen dislocation hip, CDH Congenital dislocation of the hip, Clicky hips, CONGEN HIP DISLOCATION, CONGEN HIP DYSPLASIA, Congen. disloc. hip, Congen.dislocation hip, Congenital dislocation of hip, Congenital dislocation of hip (disorder), Congenital dislocation of hip unspecified, congenital dislocation of the hip, Congenital dislocation of the hips, Congenital dysplasia of hip, CONGENITAL DYSPLASIA OF THE HIP, Congenital hip dislocation, Congenital Hip Dislocations, Congenital Hip Dysplasia, Congenital hip dysplasia (disorder), Congenital Hip Dysplasias, Developmental dislocation of hip, Developmental displacement hip, Developmental displacement of the hip, DEVELOPMENTAL DYSPLASIA OF HIP, Developmental dysplasia of the hip, Disloc. hip congen., DISLOCATION CONGEN HIP, Dislocation Congenital Hip, dislocation hip congenital, Dislocation of hip congenital, Dislocations Congenital Hip, dysplasia acetabulum, DYSPLASIA CONGEN HIP, Dysplasia Congenital Hip, Dysplasia of acetabulum, Dysplasias Congenital Hip, HIP DISLOCATION CONGEN, HIP DISLOCATION OF CONGENITAL, Hip Dislocations Congenital, HIP DYSPLASIA CONGEN, HIP DYSPLASIA CONGENITAL, Hip Dysplasias Congenital
- Be the first to add a definition for Hip dislocation, congenital - Rule Outs
- External Links Related to Hip dislocation, congenital - Rule Outs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)