- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hip Auscutation Sign/Abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Femoral neck stress fracture
- Femur, fracture, distal end
- Femur, fracture, neck
- Hip fracture
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Malum coxae senilis/hip osteoarthritis
- Femoral head/Avascular/Aseptic necrosis
With stethoscope on symphysis pubis, listen for sound transmission, or not, from tap on patella that side with reflex hammer. Compare to normal side.
- External Links Related to Hip Auscutation Sign/Abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)