- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Gray platelet/Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome
- Albinism with haemorrhagic diathesis, Albinism with hemorrhagic diathesis, ALBINISM WITH HEMORRHAGIC DIATHESIS AND PIGMENTED RETICULOENDOTHELIAL CELLS, Alpha storage pool disease, H.P.S., Hermanski Pudlak Syndrome, Hermanski-Pudlak Syndrome, Hermansky Pudlak Syndrome, Hermansky-Pudlack syndrome, Hermansky-Pudlak, Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome (disorder), HPS, HPS (Hermansky Pudlak syndrome)
- Be the first to add a definition for Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to Hermansky-Pudlak syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)