- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Henneberts/eye deviation/pneumatic otoscopy/sign
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Labyrinth fistula
- Deviation Skew, deviation skew deviation, Deviations Skew, Diagnostic endoscopy EAR, Endoscopy diagnostic ear, Endoscopy of ear, Endoscopy of ear (procedure), endoscopy of the ear, EYE DEVIATION SKEW, Hennebert, Otoscopy, Skew deviation, Skew deviation (disorder), Skew Deviations
- Be the first to add a definition for Henneberts/eye deviation/pneumatic otoscopy/sign
- External Links Related to Henneberts/eye deviation/pneumatic otoscopy/sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)