- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hemoglobin (Lab) - Decreased, Jewish population
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Typhus reactivated/Brill-Zinsser dis.
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Alpha Heavy Chain Disease
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Crohn's disease (Regional enteritis)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Wolman Disease
- Niemann-Pick disease
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Cystic fibrosis (mucoviscidosis)
- Fanconi's pancytopenia-dysmelia synd