- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Heliotrope Purple Rash, Periorbital
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dermatomyositis/childhood type
- Heliotrope, Periocular rash
It is a violaceous discoloration of the upper eyelids , forehead and nasolabial folds .
- External Links Related to Heliotrope Purple Rash, Periorbital
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)