- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Heart cath/Left right shunt/O2 curve
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Scimitar syndrome
- Taussig-Bing malformation
- CARDIAC CATH, Cardiac catheterisation, Cardiac catheterisation procedure, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac catheterization (procedure), Cardiac catheterization procedure, Cardiac Catheterization Procedures, Cardiac Catheterizations, CATH CARDIAC, CATH HEART, Catheterisation cardiac, Catheterisation of heart, Catheterization cardiac, Catheterization Heart, Catheterization of heart, Catheterization of heart (procedure), Catheterizations Cardiac, Catheterizations Heart, CCA Cardiac catheterisation, CCA Cardiac catheterization, HEART CATH, heart catheterization, Heart Catheterizations, Insertion of catheter into heart chamber, Left Right Shunt/O2 Curve Finding
- External Links Related to Heart cath/Left right shunt/O2 curve
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)