- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Heart cath/Left atrium pressure/mean increased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Mitral valve stenosis
- Reference to Organ System
- Congestive heart failure
- CARDIAC CATH, Cardiac catheterisation, Cardiac catheterisation procedure, Cardiac Catheterization, Cardiac catheterization (procedure), Cardiac catheterization procedure, Cardiac Catheterization Procedures, Cardiac Catheterizations, CATH CARDIAC, CATH HEART, Catheterisation cardiac, Catheterisation of heart, Catheterization cardiac, Catheterization Heart, Catheterization of heart, Catheterization of heart (procedure), Catheterizations Cardiac, Catheterizations Heart, CCA Cardiac catheterisation, CCA Cardiac catheterization, HEART CATH, heart catheterization, Heart Catheterizations, Insertion of catheter into heart chamber, Left Atrium Pressure/Mean Increased
- External Links Related to Heart cath/Left atrium pressure/mean increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)