- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hands/feet dusky pink demarcated
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Acute limb ischemia
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Acrodynia/Pink disease
- Be the first to add a definition for Hands/feet dusky pink demarcated
- External Links Related to Hands/feet dusky pink demarcated
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)