- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Hand-foot dermatitis/chemo syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible causes found
- Chemotherapy, cancer (anti-neoplastic)
- Doxorubicin (Adriamycin/Doxil) Administration/Toxicity
- Fluorouracil (5FU/Adrucil/Efudex) adm
- Hand and foot syndrome secondary to chemotherapy
- Be the first to add a definition for Hand-foot dermatitis/chemo syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to Hand-foot dermatitis/chemo syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)