- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hand blisters/Scars bilateral
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Bilateral, Cicatrices, Cicatrisation, Cicatrix, Cicatrization, Fibrous scar, hand, Hand (Anatomy), Hand structure, Hand structure (body structure), Hands, Healing scar, Healing scar (morphologic abnormality), Manus, scar, Scar (disorder), Scar (morphologic abnormality), Scar tissue, Scarred, Scarring, Scars
- Be the first to add a definition for Hand blisters/Scars bilateral
- External Links Related to Hand blisters/Scars bilateral
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)