- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Halos around lights at night, Exposure/Bullhead shark fin/Envenomation
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Glaucoma/acute angle closure/cyclic crs
- Lens intumescence
- Heirarchical Major Groups
- Vitreous disorder
- Digitalis toxicity/poisoning
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Cardiac glycosides/toxicity/poisoning
- Fish Stings/Zebra/Lion fish/misc