- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hallervorden-Spatz disease - Causes, Residence/travel/Brazil
Available only to registered users.
- 10 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pemphigus, Brazilian
- Schistosomiasis (Mansoni)
- American leishmaniasis/cutaneous
- Paracoccidiodomycosis (S.A. Blastomyco)
- Hemorrhagic fever, Brazilian/Sabia
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Grebe Syndrome
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Hallervorden-Spatz disease (PKAN/NBIA)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Cassava/Manioc herbal/intake