- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hallervorden-Spatz disease - Causes, Lifestyle/Crowded/unhygienic living conditions
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 18 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Campylobacter enterocolitis
- Salmonella infection
- E Coli Enteropathic Toxigenic
- Pediculosis capitis
- Typhoid fever
- Lymphocytic choriomeningitis
- Typhus, acute/epidemic
- Pediculosis corporis
- Skin infections/Pyoderma
- Tuberculosis pulmonary
- Rat bite fever, spirillary
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Infectious colitis/diarrhea
- Pyoderma granuloma (vegetans)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Hallervorden-Spatz disease (PKAN/NBIA)