- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hallervorden-Spatz disease - Causes, Lifestyle/Antisocial/acting-out behavior
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Huntington's chorea
- Hallervorden-Spatz disease (PKAN/NBIA)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Sociopathic personalty disorder
- Psychopathic personality disorder
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Gilles de Tourette syndrome
- Reference to Organ System
- Kluver-Bucy Bitemporal syndrome