- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hallervorden-Spatz disease - Causes, Lifestyle/Adolescent drug experimentation
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 13 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Hallervorden-Spatz disease (PKAN/NBIA)
- Anorectics Administration/Toxicity
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Amphetamine/Speed toxidrome/Acute
- Ecstacy drug/MDMA/Derivatives
- Alcohol intoxication, acute
- LSD ingestion/intoxication
- Crack (free base cocaine) usage/ingestion
- Designer drug abuse
- Mescaline/peyote ingestion
- Methamphetamine/Speed/Amphetamine chronic/abuse
- Glue sniffing/ingestion
- Jimsonweed/Jamestown weed poisoning
- Synthetic Cannabinoid (Spice Incense K2)