- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hallervorden-Spatz disease - Causes, Family history/Bulging eyes/proptosis
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 5 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Congenital proptosis
- Exophthalmos/proptosis, congenital
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Hallervorden-Spatz disease (PKAN/NBIA)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hyperthyroidism (Graves disease)