- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hallervorden-Spatz disease - Causes, Family history/Ataxia
Available only to registered users.
- 12 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Cerebral hemangioma/brain venous angio.
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Cerebellar hereditofamilial degen.
- Ataxia/Oculomotor apraxia syndrome (9p13.3)
- Dominant SCA/Spinal Cerebellar ataxias
- Cerebellar ataxia, congenital/hered.
- Friedreich's Ataxia
- Hallervorden-Spatz disease (PKAN/NBIA)
- Spinocerebellar ataxia, Hered/Type I
- Von Hipple-Lindau disease/Retinocerebellar angiomas
- Cerebellar ataxia/Cayman type
- Episodic ataxia/EA-2/Hemiplegic migraine