- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hallervorden-Spatz disease - Causes, Family history/Allergy
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Anaphylaxis, generalized
- Extrinsic/allergic asthma syndrome
- Contact urticaria/local allergy
- Nasal polyps/sinus polyps
- Posterior turbinate hypertrophy (mul)
- Rhinitis, atopic
- Eosinophilic esophagitis
- Idiopathic Anaphylactoid Reactions/Recurrent
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Hallervorden-Spatz disease (PKAN/NBIA)