- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hallervorden-Spatz disease - Causes, Exposure/Contaminated dust/airbourne spread
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 11 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Lymphocytic choriomeningitis
- Pulmonary anthrax
- Plague, pneumonic
- Histoplasmosis, pulmonary
- Mucormycosis, rhinocerebral/phycomyco's
- Hemorrhagic fever, Brazilian/Sabia
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Hallervorden-Spatz disease (PKAN/NBIA)