- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hallervorden-Spatz disease - Causes, Exposure/Animal bite
Available only to registered users.
- 10 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Anaerobic streptococci
- Anaerobic bacterial infections
- Gram negative bacterial infection
- Capnocytophaga/anaerobic (DF2) sepsis
- Pasteurella multocida infection
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Wound, infection
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Hallervorden-Spatz disease (PKAN/NBIA)