- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hallervorden-Spatz disease - Causes, Event/End of workday/Afternoon
Available only to registered users.
- 5 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Heat cramp
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Palindromic rheumatism
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Hallervorden-Spatz disease (PKAN/NBIA)
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Tension type headache
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Polymer fume fever