- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Hair lacks pigment/congenital/sign
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Menkes steely hair disease
- Cong.pigment.skin anomaly, Congen.pigmentary skin anomal., Congenital pigmentary anomalies of skin, Congenital pigmentary anomaly of skin, Congenital pigmentary anomaly of skin (disorder), Congenital pigmentary skin anomalies, Congenital pigmentary skin anomalies (disorder), Congenital pigmentary skin anomaly, Congenital pigmentary skin anomaly (disorder), Congenital pigmentation disorder
- Be the first to add a definition for Hair lacks pigment/congenital/sign
- External Links Related to Hair lacks pigment/congenital/sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)