- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Groin scarring/ulcerating lesions
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Granuloma inguinale
- Lymphogranuloma venereum
- Groin, Groins, Inguen, Inguinal, Inguinal region, Inguinal region structure, Inguinal region structure (body structure), INGUINAL REGIONS, lesion skin, SKIN LESION, Skin lesion (disorder), Skin lesions
- Be the first to add a definition for Groin scarring/ulcerating lesions
- External Links Related to Groin scarring/ulcerating lesions
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)