- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Goldenhar syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Goldenhar syndrome
- auriculobranchiogenital dysplasia, dysplasia oculo-auricularis, facio-auriculovertebral (FAV) sequence, facio-auriculovertebral anomalad, Facio-auriculo-vertebral anomalad, facio-auriculovertebral malformation complex, FACIOAURICULOVERTEBRAL SEQUENCE, facio-auriculovertebral sequence, Facio-auriculo-vertebral spectrum, Facio-auriculo-vertebral spectrum (disorder), FAV SEQUENCE, First and second arch syndrome, First AND second branchial arch syndrome, first arch syndrome, First arch syndrome (disorder), Franceschetti-Goldenhar syndrome, Goldenhar, Goldenhar sequence, Goldenhar syndrome (disorder), Goldenhar syndrome (GS), Goldenhar-Gorlin syndrome, Goldenhar's syndrome, hemignathia and microtia syndrome, intrauterine facial necrosis, lateral facial dysplasia, lateral facial dysplasia (LFD), mandibulofacial dysostosis with epibulbar dermoids syndrome, necrotic facial dysplasia, OAV (oculoauriculovertebral) dysplasia, OAV DYSPLASIA, OAVS, Oculoauricular vertebral dysplasia, oculo-auriculovertebral (OAV) dysplasia, Oculoauriculovertebral dysplasia, oculo-auriculovertebral dysplasia, OCULOAURICULOVERTEBRAL SPECTRUM, oculo-auriculovertebral spectrum, oculo-auriculovertebral spectrum (OAVS), Oculoauriculovertebral Syndrome, oromandibulo-auricular syndrome, oromandibulo-otic syndrome, otofacial dysostosis, otomandibular dysostosis, Otomandibular dysostosis (disorder), otomandibular facial dysmorphogenesis, Otomandibular syndrome, syndrome first arch, Syndrome Goldenhar, Syndrome Oculoauriculovertebral, unilateral craniofacial microsomia, unilateral intrauterine facial necrosis, unilateral mandibulofacial dysostosis
- Be the first to add a definition for Goldenhar syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to Goldenhar syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)