- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Glossopharyngeal nerve distribution pain
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Glossopharyngeal neuralgia
- cranial nerve IX, Cranial Nerve IXs, Cranial Nerve Ninth, CRANIAL NERVE VIIII, Cranial Nerves Ninth, distribution area, Dolor, Glossopharyngeal Nerve, Glossopharyngeal nerve (IX), Glossopharyngeal nerve structure, Glossopharyngeal nerve structure (body structure), Glossopharyngeal nerve tree, Glossopharyngeal Nerves, IX Cranial Nerve, IXs Cranial Nerve, Nerve Glossopharyngeal, Nerve IX, Nerve IX Cranial, Nerve IXs Cranial, Nerve Ninth Cranial, Nerves Glossopharyngeal, Nerves Ninth Cranial, Nervus glossopharyngeus, Ninth cranial nerve, Ninth Cranial Nerves, pain, Pain (finding), Pain finding, Pain finding (finding), Pain observations, Pain unspecified, Painful, Part hurts, sense of pain, TYPES OF PAIN, Unspecified Pain
- Be the first to add a definition for Glossopharyngeal nerve distribution pain
- External Links Related to Glossopharyngeal nerve distribution pain
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)