- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Gastroscopy/Multifocal peptic ulcer
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Zollinger-Ellison syndrome/gastrinoma
- MALT Lymphoma
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Endoscopy of stomach, Endoscopy of stomach (procedure), Gastroduodenal ulcer, Gastroduodenal Ulcers, Gastroscopies, Gastroscopy, GDU, Multifocal, PEPTIC ULCER, Peptic ulcer PU, Peptic ulcer (disorder), Peptic ulcer (PU) site unsp., Peptic ulcer (PU) site unspecified, Peptic ulcer (PU) site unspecified (disorder), Peptic ulcer disease, Peptic ulcer site unspecified, Peptic ulcer syndrome, Peptic ulceration, Peptic Ulcers, PU Peptic ulcer, pud, PUD Peptic ulcer disease, STOMACH ENDOSCOPY, SYNDROME PEPTIC ULCER, Ulcer disease, Ulcer gastroduodenal, Ulcer peptic, ULCER SYNDROME PEPTIC, Ulcers Gastroduodenal, Ulcers Peptic, Unspecified peptic ulcer, Unspecified peptic ulcer (disorder)
- External Links Related to Gastroscopy/Multifocal peptic ulcer
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)