- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Gastroscopy/Esophagoscopy effect - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Phlegmonous esophagitis
- Endoscopy of stomach, Endoscopy of stomach (procedure), Gastroscopies, Gastroscopy, STOMACH ENDOSCOPY
- Be the first to add a definition for Gastroscopy/Esophagoscopy effect - Causes
- External Links Related to Gastroscopy/Esophagoscopy effect - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)