- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Freckling excess skin/exposed areas
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Xeroderma pigmentosum
- Abdallat Davis Farrage Syndrome
- Excessive skin, skin excess
- Be the first to add a definition for Freckling excess skin/exposed areas
- External Links Related to Freckling excess skin/exposed areas
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)