- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Forehead/tender/puffy swelling frontal area
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Frontal sinusitis
- Osteomyelitis, frontal bone
- Bulge, Bulging, Bulging (morphologic abnormality), Finding of swelling, Finding of swelling (finding), Forehead swelling, Observation of swelling, Part of body puffy, Part of body swollen, Swelling, Swelling (excl K07), Swelling (excluding K07), Swelling (finding), Swollen, Tumefaction, Tumescence
- Be the first to add a definition for Forehead/tender/puffy swelling frontal area
- External Links Related to Forehead/tender/puffy swelling frontal area
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)