- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Food Specimen Botulinum toxin (Type A-E)
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Botulinum toxin/deliberate exposure
- Botulism, infant
- Be the first to add a definition for Food Specimen Botulinum toxin (Type A-E)
- External Links Related to Food Specimen Botulinum toxin (Type A-E)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)