- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Flow Cytometry/NK Cell type CD2 CD16 CD56 antigen
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Large Granular Lymphocytes (LGL) Proliferation
- Lymphoblastic T-cell Lymphoma
- External Links Related to Flow Cytometry/NK Cell type CD2 CD16 CD56 antigen
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)