- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Flow Cytometry/CD55 and CD59 defects (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Reference to Organ System
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Hemoglobinuria
- 20 kDa HRF, ANTIGENS CD 055, ANTIGENS CD 059, Antigens CD55, Antigens CD59, CD 055 ANTIGENS, CD 059 ANTIGENS, CD55, CD55 Antigen, CD55 Antigens, CD55 Cluster of diff ag 55, CD55 Cluster of differentiation antigen 55, CD59, CD59 Antigen, CD59 Antigens, CD59 Cluster of diff a 59, CD59 Cluster of differentiation antigen 59, Cluster of diff antigen 55, Cluster of diff antigen 59, Cluster of differentiation antigen 55, Cluster of differentiation antigen 59, Complement decay accelerating factor, Cytofluorometries Flow, Cytofluorometry Flow, Cytometries Flow, Cytometry Flow, DAF, DAF Decay accelerating fact, DAF Decay accelerating factor, Decay accelerating factor, Decay accelerating factor (substance), Decay-Accelerating Factor, Defective, FC, Flow Cytofluorometries, flow cytofluorometry, Flow Cytometries, Flow cytometry, Flow cytometry (FC), Flow cytometry (procedure), flow cytophotometry, Flow Microfluorimetry, Flow Microfluorometries, Flow Microfluorometry, HOMOLOGOUS RESTRICTION FACTOR 020, Homologous Restriction Factor 20, HRF 020, HRF20, Lab, Ly-6, Lymphocyte antigen CD55, Lymphocyte antigen CD55 (substance), Lymphocyte antigen CD59, Lymphocyte antigen CD59 (substance), MACIF, Membrane Attack Complex Inhibition Factor, Membrane attack complex inhibitory factor, Membrane attack complex inhibitory factor (substance), Membrane inhib of react lysis, Membrane Inhibitor of Reactive Lysis, Microfluorimetry Flow, Microfluorometries Flow, Microfluorometry Flow, MIRL, p-18 Protein 18, Protectin, Protein 18
- Be the first to add a definition for Flow Cytometry/CD55 and CD59 defects (Lab)
- External Links Related to Flow Cytometry/CD55 and CD59 defects (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)