- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Flatulence, Vomiting in Children, Ashkenasi Jewish population
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Gastroenteritis, viral
- Gastroenteritis, infantile
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Gastroenteritis, acute
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Cystic fibrosis (mucoviscidosis)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Bulimia and purging/eating disorder
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Intestinal/bowel obstruction