- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Flatulence, Vomiting in Children, Ashkenasi Jewish population
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Gastroenteritis, viral
- Gastroenteritis, infantile
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Gastroenteritis, acute
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Cystic fibrosis (mucoviscidosis)
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Bulimia and purging/eating disorder
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Intestinal/bowel obstruction