- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Fingers/spindle shaped
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Amyloidosis, systemic
(C) Spindling of the fingers is an early sign due to involvement and swelling of the interphalangeal joints.
- External Links Related to Fingers/spindle shaped
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)