- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Fingers, 'sausage' shaped
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Mixed connective tissue disease (MCTD)/Undifferentiated
- Reiters Syndrome
- Be the first to add a definition for Fingers, 'sausage' shaped
- External Links Related to Fingers, 'sausage' shaped
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)