- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Fibula head/bumper fracture - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Trauma Causes
- Fibula head/'bumper' fracture
- Motor vehicle accident
- Closed proximal fibula, Closed fracture of upper end of fibula, Closed fracture of upper end of fibula (disorder), Closed fracture proximal fibula, Fibula, FIBULA FRACTURE, fracture fibula, Fracture of fibula, Fracture of fibula (disorder), Fracture of fibula alone, fractured fibula
- Be the first to add a definition for Fibula head/bumper fracture - Causes
- External Links Related to Fibula head/bumper fracture - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)