- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Fever spikes every 10 days (undulant)
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Brucella osteomyelitis of spine
- Hepatic brucellosis
- every 10 days, FEVER SPIKE, Spiking fever, Spiking fever (finding), Spiking temperature
- Be the first to add a definition for Fever spikes every 10 days (undulant)
- External Links Related to Fever spikes every 10 days (undulant)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)