- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Fever Febrile Possible, Flaccid muscle paralysis
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Encephalitis, Eastern equine
- Poliomyelitis, acute
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Reyes syndrome
- Dermatomyositis/childhood type
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Spinal cord hemorrhage/epidural