- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Fever Febrile Possible, Flaccid muscle paralysis
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Encephalitis, Eastern equine
- Poliomyelitis, acute
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- Reyes syndrome
- Dermatomyositis/childhood type
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Spinal cord hemorrhage/epidural