- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Femoral nerve compression/hematoma - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Warfarin (Coumadin) Administration/Toxicity
- Compression Syndrome Nerve, Compression Syndromes Nerve, Femoral nerve, Femoral Nerves, Haematoma, HEMATOMA, Hematoma (disorder), Hematoma (morphologic abnormality), Hematomas, Nerve Compression Syndrome, Nerve Compression Syndromes, Nerve Femoral, Nerves Femoral, Nervus femoralis, Structure of femoral nerve, Structure of femoral nerve (body structure), Syndrome Nerve Compression, Syndromes Nerve Compression
- Be the first to add a definition for Femoral nerve compression/hematoma - Causes
- External Links Related to Femoral nerve compression/hematoma - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)